The Ride We Call Life.

Life is full of ups and downs, speed and relaxation. Please enjoy some of our best moments.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quilts shouldn't take this long to make.


















It all started because a friend gave me this great fabric with horses and horses paraphernalia on it. Jace loves horses so I thought it would be perfect to make him a quilt for Christmas. Plus, there was a big sale around Thanksgiving to buy Kat fabric for her quilt. So for Christmas, I'm not telling you how long ago, they got quilt tops, batting, and fabric for the backs. The one bonus to this plan was that Kat helped quilt them together. She got so good I can't tell which blocks she did, Kelly did, or I did. Here blanket has quilting around the flowers and Mickey Mouse shapes on the other squares. Jace's has quilting around the horses. I think they turned out alright for my first quilts. Thanks to family and friends that helped me know how to do it and loaned me the quilting frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment